- Powered by AUKEY's OmniaChip, an advanced GaN power IC that brings up to 3x faster charging with just half the size and weight.
- Fast charge two PD-compatible smartphones like iPhones or Pixels at once.
- Able to charge a 13" MacBook Pro and other similar USB-C laptops.
- Augmented with Dynamic Detect, the USB-C port can output 65W Power Delivery when used on its own, and 45W Power Delivery when both ports are in use.
- Built-in safeguards protect your devices against excessive current, overheating, and overcharging.
100% Secure Payments
Payment & Security
Omnia Duo 65W 2-Port PD Charger
GaN Chip | 2-Port | 50% Smaller*
Integrates AUKEY's latest OmniaChip which makes use of gallium nitride (GaN) to pack more power into a smaller and lighter charger.
65W Power Delivery
Packs enough power to charge a 13'' MacBook Pro and fast-charge a smartphone simultaneously.
Dynamic Detect enables full-power charging for a single device and intelligent power distribution for two devices.
Charges iPhone 8 and later to 50% in just 30 minutes.
Compatible with MacBook Pro 13'', Thinkpad X1, Nintendo Switch, iPhone 11, Google Pixel 4, Samsung Galaxy S10, and more.
Ultra-Compact & Portable
Enhanced by AUKEY OmniaChip, Omnia Duo 65W is 50% smaller and lighter than a 61W MacBook stock charger.
Input: AC 100–240V 50/60Hz
USB-C Out 1 (Max 65W): DC 5V 3A/9V 3A/12V 2.5A/15V 3A/20V 3.25A
USB-C Out 2 (Max 18W): DC 5V 3A/9V 2A/12V 1.5A
Dual-Port Out: Max 63W (45W + 18W)
Max Out: 65W
Dimensions: 52 x 52 x 30mm / 2.05” x 2.05” x 1.18”
Weight: 111g / 3.92oz
* Compared to Apple's 61W laptop charger