Branding Project Manager
· Carry out brand promotion projects including those related to PR, social media, and marketing
· Problem-solve to build highly efficient content marketing work processes and content management systems with data-driven decisions.
· Effectively communicate project goals, create a plan of execution, and present results with the ability to think critically about the improvements that can be made in the future.
· Use CRM software, Google Analytics, and sales data to analyze opportunities in the market and improve the brand’s awareness
· Coordinate between multiple departments with strong leadership to ensure timely execution of each step
· Maintain brand standards over all projects and make sure these standards are defined well within the team
· Assist in planning and producing promotional digital content for foreign audiences
· Native English Speaker
· Bachelors in Project Management, Marketing, Business Administration, or Communications
· 1-2 years’ experience in a project management or other leadership positions, preferably in the tech industry
· Detail oriented person who is comfortable presenting results to small groups
· Creative and motivated individual who can handle multiple projects at once
· Not required, but preferred: Chinese language skills and experience with Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, and/or Adobe Illustrator
If you are interested, please upload the documents